Dehydration can occur all skin types and all ages, especially for those who have dry skin. Dehydration is caused by the loss of water from the skin and occurs when the skin loses more humidity. Dehydration often causes the skin to become thinner and faster look wrinkled. Here are some ways that you can do to prevent dehydration of the skin.
1. Drink plenty of fluids, normally advised to consume at least 8 glasses of fluid a day.
2. Energy drinks can encourage active people drink more fluids because of the high sodium content and flavor in it.
3. Avoid beverages containing caffeine and alcohol, both equally can lead to dehydration.
4. Avoid beverages containing carbonate because burning can cause bubbles or feeling full and prevent the fulfillment of fluid consumption.
5. Wear a light-colored clothing, which absorbs and fitting size.
6. Try to be in a cool place, protected from the sun and protect your skin with sunblock anytime.
The rest, be aware and prepared is the easiest way to prevent dehydration. On a hot day, for those who're on the move can become dehydrated in just 15 minutes. If you experience these signs, immediately stop the activity and rest in a cool place. Drink as much fluid as possible to replace the lost water from your body.